The Goulapie site is located in « La Sagnole »
in the village of SAINT-QUENTIN-SUR-SAUXILLANGES :
4 km from the town centre of SAUXILLANGES which has the nearest
shops and services,
15 km east of ISSOIRE, the sub prefecture of the Auvergne, a very
pleasant and lively town,
15 km from the A75 motorway (PARIS-CLERMONT-MILLAU-MONTPELLIER),
45 km south-east of CLERMONT-FERRAND, the regional capital.
The quickest access from the north (CLERMONT-FERRAND) or from
the south (MASSIAC, BRIOUDE...) is by the A75 motorway.
- Leave the motorway at Issoire at junction 13 and take the D966
heading for PARENTIGNAT, VARENNE-SUR-USSON, SAUXILLANGES.
- At SAUXILLANGES take the D39 heading for CONDAT-LES-MONTBOISSIER,
- As you leave SAUXILLANGES you pass the D49 on your right which
is indicated to SAINT-GENES-LA-TOURETTE. Continue on the D39
for another 400M and then take the D706 on your right , over
the bridge, heading for SAINT-QUENTIN-SUR-SAUXILLANGES.
- Go through the village SAINT-QUENTIN-SUR-SAUXILLANGES and continue on the
D706 for about another km. Go past the hamlet CIBEAUX
- 100m further on, at the signpost "LA SAGNOLE"
take the track on the right.
The Goulapie gîtes are 80m further along : 3 stone houses
side by side with light beige, painted shutters.